Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thankful Thursday: The Kindness of Strangers

Merlin here!  Despite the fact that I have cancer, I am a very thankful Sphynx.  In addition to my wonderful family, I have a lot of people, many of whom I've never met, thinking about me, supporting me, purring for me, and praying for me.  Most of you, my blogging friends, I only know virtually, but you mean a lot to me and my family.

Here I am with a beautiful blanket that was made for me from one of those groups of people on the internet who care about me and are giving me all the purrs, prayers, and positive thoughts that they have.



 It's a fleece blanket, so of course I love it!


Dragonheart and Devi have also curled up under it, but it was made especially for me.  I like that it has a camouflage pattern on one side, so I can be like my dad!  The yellow on the other side is bright and cheery.


Thank you to the wonderful Fur Angel Blessing Blanketeers who provided me with this blanket.

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


Interested in a digital scrapbook page?  Check out the information here.

16 comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Having so many virtual caring supporters is a tremendous help. It is always a good thing to know you are held in the heart of so many. THat was a great blankie!!!

Catio Tales said...

We absolutely love that blankie! And you are so good to share it with Devi Toy Hog and Dragonheart.

And we know what you mean about the Virtual Family - the blogosphere is very powerful. For instance we knew about you guys before we even read your blog and Veikko and Seppo are now delighted to be able to read about the adventures of other Nekkids. And that keeps them out of my furs.

Three Chatty Cats said...

That looks like a great blankie. You are obviously loved by so many!

The Swiss Cats said...

What a wonderful blanket ! We know what you mean : the support of the blogosphere is simply amazing ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely blankie. You are right about the support of blogging friends. When any of us are ill, the support helps our families to cope with the stress.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful fleece blankie you have Merlin! I love it and I bet it keeps you nice and toasty warm. In the blogosphere there are no strangers....we are all friends....some we've met and some at yet to be met but we are all friends! AND - we all care about you. A lot.

Love, Sammy

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful blanket! Such beautiful friends!

The Island Cats said...

That's a pawsome blanket. How nice of your on line friends.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that was so incredibly sweet of them!!! It's beautiful! catchatwithcarenandcody

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Merlin...what a sweet heartwarming gifty you got. There is nothing like a warm fuzzy for us nekked kitties to cozy up under. It is nice that you share with Dragonheart and sister Devi...you are indeed a special sweet kitty.
much love from your friend little Miss Hope

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a super nice blankie Merlin! We love you too pal!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Nothing warms the heart (and the body) like a a nice fleecy blankie! We know that naps are very important to helping you feel your best, too!

pilch92 said...

That was a sweet gift.

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a wonderful present. One you can really use.

We're sorry you're being abandoned for the weekend, but as you said it's for a good cause. They owe you extra treats, though.

View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog: I was so excited to see you in our blog hop, until I read you have cancer. I am so very sorry to learn this. I am a huge fan of all which you guys do. Your cozy blanket from the Blanketeers
looks wonderful!
Thank you for being part of our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop and I hope you will come back and visit us again, so we can follow along with your story too. *waves paw* :=o)

Anonymous said...

What a warm gift and so much to be thankful for, Merlin <3 Pawkisses for a Happy Day :) <3